Welcome to our website!
We look forward to meeting you and having you join our dental family! We are a flexible dental team that personalizes your dental care. We believe you are unique and deserve to know your options and how to choose what fits your goals and lifestyle best.
"Great well trained people with nice personalities and patience. Also a sense of humor - all needed to deal with me!"
We are regularly told by our current patients, “don't change anything”. They appreciate that we take the time to explain and show them how to have a healthy mouth and naturally beautiful smile. They are often surprised that they had little or no pain during dental procedures at our office. They have confidence to know that we will work with them in their personal situation to have a healthier mouth. The relationships we build and the satisfaction we receive from providing a comfortable and positive dental experience for each patient is why we love coming to work. We know we make a difference every day!
WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO BE A PART OF OUR DENTAL FAMILY IF YOU...
- place a high value on your dental health and how it affects your total health.
- are seeking ways to improve your health and quality of life.
- value a relationship with your dentist and dental team that is friendly and genuine.
- want a treatment plan that incorporates your life and circumstances.
- would like to be more responsible for your dental health and would like some encouragement.
- feel a natural smile is the healthiest.
- want to have cosmetic options without having to wear braces.
- are interested in having the least dentistry possible.
- feel it's important to invest in your mouth for long-term health.
- would rather focus on how to be healthy than constantly fighting disease and new problems.
- need a safe place because you are a little embarrassed about your dental condition.
- 28711 Dentist - Dentist in Black Mountain Explains Reasons Patients Have Amalgam Fillings Removed
- 28801 Dentist - Dentist Educates Patients in the Asheville Area on Ways to Prevent Tooth Damage
- Dentist in Asheville - The importance of seeing a dentist in Ashville when your child has a toothache
- Dentistry Services Western North Carolina - Explore the cosmetic dentistry services offered in Western North Carolina
- Dentist in Black Mountain - Easy Steps to Prevent Dental Problems from Your Dentist in Black Mountain, NC
- Dr. Deborah Anders Black Mountain - Dr. Deborah Anders Gives Black Mountain, NC Residents Straight Talk on Oral Cancer
- Mercury Free Dentistry Black Mountain NC - Is Mercury Free Dentistry Right For the People of Black Mountain, NC?
- Mercury Safe Practices Black Mountain - Why Residents of Black Mountain, NC are Looking for Mercury Safe Dental Practices